Traditional Campers are grouped by grade and participate in a full schedule of daily events that includes all of the following and many special exhibitions & experiences.
- Artistic Expression
- Sports and Fitness
- Scientific Discovery
- Performing Arts
- Fun 'N Games
Sports campers receive instruction and participate in game play in 4 sports each day. 8 sports are featured each week from the following list. Sports campers also have a daily computer segment.
- Floor Hockey
- Team Handball
- Flag Football
The following Specialty One-Week Programs are available. Specialty campers swim daily and participate in all camp-wide activities and events.
- Fine Arts - Ages 7-13
- Fine Arts Camp is a week of artistic development and exploration that only art can provide. Campers are guided through specific mediums and genres associated with artists from around the world. Dedicated, experienced instructors continue to expand the artistic horizons of campers in a memorable week filled with painting, drawing, sculpturing and more. Fine Arts campers will also swim daily and have an active period each day.
- Tennis - Ages 7-13
- Tennis Camp gives campers the opportunity to gain experience on the court with individual skill development, group instruction, games and fun. Campers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Our instruction is based upon and builds upon their starting skill level and weekly development. Tennis campers swim each day and cool off indoors with technology time.
- Drone Camp - Ages 9-13
- Rush Day Campers engineer and take to the sky with Build & Fly - Drone Camp. Campers will explore the science and engineering of flight and experiment with varied types of drones. Campers will team up, compete, and learn in a fast paced, fun-filled environment. Build & Fly campers will also swim daily and have an active period each day
- All Sports Jr. - Ages 5 & 6
- Junior Sports Camp is a co-ed, one-week program for children ages 5 & 6 entering Kindergarten and 1st grade. Parents searching for an active, developmental, and supportive camp environment focused on their youngest campers have come to the right place. The Rush Day Camp experience is forged from nearly 50 years experience promoting well-being and teamwork. Our programs are expertly designed to instill the basics of sports while maintaining our #1 rule, "Have Fun!" Campers participate daily in the Learn to Swim Program.
- Robotics Jr. - Ages 6-8
- Robotics Jr. offers campers ages 6-8 a hands-on opportunity to experience everything Lego Robotics has to offer. The state-of-the-art technology will engage young people at a level that offers the right balance of challenges and success. Campers will build robots with guidance of our skilled instructors while using their own imagination.
- Rush Day Camp Institute of Technology - Ages 9-13
- The Rush Day Camp Institute of Technology experience provides campers a week-long journey through the worlds of robotics, engineering, and design. Instructors guide campers through technology based learning and programming. Campers will develop skills in problem solving, collaboration, creativity, and project planning.
RDCIT campers utilize Ozobots, Knex, Parrot, along with other leading educational technologies. The guided process offers campers the chance to explore and broaden their interests. The only limitation for RDCIT campers is the depth of the imagination.