Traditional Campers are grouped by grade and participate in a full schedule of daily events that includes all of the following and many special exhibitions & experiences.
- Artistic Expression
- Sports and Fitness
- Scientific Discovery
- Performing Arts
- Fun 'N Games
Sports campers receive instruction and participate in game play in 4 sports each day. 8 sports are featured each week from the following list. Sports campers also have a daily computer segment.
- Floor Hockey
- Team Handball
- Flag Football
The following Specialty One-Week Programs are available. Specialty campers swim daily and participate in all camp-wide activities and events.
- Fine Arts - Ages 7-13
- Fine Arts Camp is a week of artistic development and exploration that only art can provide. Campers are guided through specific mediums and genres associated with artists from around the world. Dedicated, experienced instructors continue to expand the artistic horizons of campers in a memorable week filled with painting, drawing, sculpturing and more. Fine Arts campers will also swim daily and have an active period each day.
- Tennis - Ages 7-13
- Tennis Camp gives campers the opportunity to gain experience on the court with individual skill development, group instruction, games and fun. Campers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Our instruction is based upon and builds upon their starting skill level and weekly development. Tennis campers swim each day and cool off indoors with technology time.
- CSI - Ages 9-13
- CSI campers will solve mysteries using forensic science while developing problem solving skills. Our staff of forensic enthusiasts will lead teams of budding sleuths into the world of crime scene investigations. Campers will work in groups to discover the techniques and methods used by investigators, archaeologists, and enthusiasts. CSI camp will deliver a nonstop mentally engaging week. CSI campers swim daily and have a period of sports or fitness each day.
- Lego Robotics - Ages 9-13
- Lego Robotics programs are taught by tech experts and robotics pros in a fun, engaging and hands-on robotics & engineering experience. Campers create robots to complete awesome challenges. Design and build robots using the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3/NXT robotics systems. This program builds teamwork, and social skills in an environment dedicated to building young engineers. Lego Robotics campers also swim daily and have a period of sports or fitness each day.
- Lego Robotics-Junior - Ages 6-8
- Lego Robotics Jr. offers campers ages 6-8 a hands-on opportunity to experience everything Lego Robotics has to offer. The WeDo 2.0 robotics system will engage young people at a level that offers the right balance of challenges and success. Campers will build with guidance of our skilled instructors while using their own imagination. Lego Robotics Jr. campers swim daily and have a period of sports or fitness each day.
- K'nex Engineering - Ages 9 - 13
- Campers will explore the worlds of physics, architecture, solar power, wind, and kinetics in a week packed with excitement. K’Nex Engineering is a hands-on experience for young learners. Campers will build simple and complex engineering marvels. Young engineers will design roller coasters, bridges, solar powered vehicles, and more. This STEM based curriculum offers a balanced variety that will make your campers eager to return to camp. Engineering campers swim daily and have a period of sports or fitness each day..